Friday, March 29, 2013

SE400 Embroidery File Download Tutorial

I bought a SE400 a few months back but hadn't taken the time to figure out how to use it.  There are several software out there but it's so expensive.  I'm just want to download the free embroidery designs (one of my favorite site) on the website but I have to be able to open and use it on my machine.  If that is also your desire.  I'll make the steps easier for you here with appropriate links.  The SE400 has a USB port that you can plug into your machine and connect it to the computer.  You pick a design you like to download and save it to your computer.  The image you can retrieve on your SE400 machine and you're ready to stitch it out.  Sounds simple huh but when I tried it wasn't always so straight forward.  So click here for the Brother SE400 full tutorial.  Remember the file you want to chose is .PES that's compatible with this machine.  Don't bother unless you bought an embroidery software that can convert the file image.

No comments:

Post a Comment