Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Crochet Bunny hat/ diaper cover free patterns

There is still time to make this really adorable set of Bunny Hat and diaper cover for Easter.  I just love love Bobwilson123.  I credit her for teaching me how crochet.  I've never picked up a crochet needle before I started watching her video.  First I bought a pair of knitting needles because a friend said it was easier to knit than to crochet.  However, video tutorial for knitting was very limited and I hated just making scarves.  You know how long those things take to make. urg!  So I switched over to crochet and I've been having fun ever since.  Getting my daily portion of fiber every day.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yLhJucsSWM  She also has a tutorial for a diaper cover with buttons.  But I opted to work this other pattern for the diaper cover because it works up faster.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdgylsDRrUQ  Now all I have to do is get some photography lessons.  Sometimes what you envision in your mind doesn't always translate. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment