Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Scrapbook Freeze Frame Magic Mesh review/ tutorial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzwoxUg9o2o&noredirect=1
If you've been scrapbooking for a while you're always looking for ways to help complete your project faster.  Let's face we are hardly ever done with embellishing a page.  I can work on the same page for hours.  I saw this product on Scrapbooking Memories show and was excited about it.  So after searching online I found it sold on Amazon.  For about $30 it wasn't cheap but I thought I "needed" it.  You can watch the two part videos to see how well it works.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vyISo_Ff9k.  It does work as advertised but I noticed for small letters you have to work awful fast to apply the glue or save doing those small letters last because by the time you get finish gluing down everything the glue on the small letters have dried up.  The mesh is big I would say too big to take to a crop however, it does save time not having to reset your designs layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment