Friday, November 8, 2013

1st Birthday Candy Land Theme

I can't believe how fast time flies.  My baby who was born premature at 34 weeks is now a 1 year old.  We celebrated his miraculous birth by having dedicated to the Lord at church.  Then we continue with the birthday celebration with fun and food.  Most of everything I made myself with the help of pinterest and youtube of course.  Everything I'm going to show you will include DIY links (I'll post as I go)
 
here is the link for the pom pom
   Giant Pom Pom for gum drops
Giant size lollipops.  
 Milestone Chalkboard made by  Three Lemons and Berry
 Free Candy Land print out for water bottle or cup cake.  
 Make your own Smash Cake ! Diary Free/Egg Free recipe
 color ice cubes pink lemon aid
 I have to capture photos of my little guy so I built my own back drop from this tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment