Friday, March 21, 2014

Homeschool Classroom projects

I started homeschooling in the middle of the school year and am glad that there are so many resources available to parents most are completely free.
I found this very interesting classroom board.  Here is a look at her blog  lots of information that can get you motivated.  I just love the idea of using coins to make the date since it's a great way to reinforce learning about money.  She also has great links to where you can print out Bible Verses too, like the one I have there.  I like the Date board but found that it was hard for me to hang the flip pages so I just decided to laminate blank pages for the Day, Month, Date and Year. It can be wipe off easily (I use baby wipes for this) and dry eraser markers.  I used what I had on hand which were scrapbooking refill clear page protectors.  I cut them so that they can both fit 8x10 sheet of paper but I glue the back down so that the openings face each other.  This way if I had a sheet of paper that needed to be display horizontally I can slip it into both protectors.

 nothing fancy I just glue everything down with permanent glue runner from Hobby Lobby Ad tech brand.  The Regional map of the 50 States is absolutely free to print out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment