Friday, March 21, 2014

American Revolution flash cards

I decided to homeschool and was glad that there are so many resources completely free to parents.  I practically visit the local library several times a week.  There are many online links for parents to download and help supplement their children's education so teaching can be a breeze.  I saw this set of the popular "I have You have" flash cards covering the American Revolution that included the historical figures, main battles, events leading up to the revolution etc.  Before laminating the sheets to make them sturdier, I printed them out in black and white and color coordinated them from the question with the answer card.

 Along with this set I borrow from the local library the DVD series called Liberty along with the book.  I find it fascinating how they use historical letters and writings to portray the historical figures and events.

No comments:

Post a Comment